Refund & Returns Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store premiergel.com operated by Premier Gel LLP
2. Premier Gel is a professional trade only website, as such all purchases made through premiergel.com are assumed to be made by professional nail technicians for business use (ie: not consumers). All purchases made through premiergel.com will be deemed as business to business and trade to trade sales, therefore will not be covered by the consumer contracts regulations 2015
3. If an item you purchased was in a sale or was paid for using a voucher code then it will not be eligible for a refund (if you have changed your mind). All products purchased during a sale are non refundable and non returnable
4. Some types of goods ( Nail Gel products ) are exempt from being returned for a refund for personal health and hygiene reasons. For the benefit of everyone's health and to ensure highly quality standards, no returns are accepted whatsoever. Thank you for your understanding
5. If the item you purchased was faulty, please contact us using the support button quoting your order invoice/reference number. Our goal is to resolve your query (informally) as quickly as possible.
6. Premier Gel LLP reserves the right to issue credit notes. This will be solely at the discretion of Premier Gel LLP. No cash/paypal/credit & debit card refunds are available should you change your mind
7. Exchanges: Due to hygiene and health reasons all products are strictly non returnable or exchangable
8. If your order/delivery is returned to us because of failed delivery attempts ( ie: you were unable to receive ) you will be refunded back to you payment source less/minus a £5 administration fee
9. Any return of goods (gels) will be the sole responsibility and paid for by customer. Returns will be inspected (this will includes photographs and weighing) upon receipt as to their suitability for resale. We pride ourselves on providing high quality new gels to customers. Any usage, chips or damage to the returned gels whatsoever will render the goods void and unsuitable for resale
10. Sadly it is a fact of life that from time to time couriers loose and or damage customer orders. In the unfortunate event that your order falls into this category you agree to co-operate with our investigations into locating your order in the most expedient manner. Only after 10 days of our third party fulfilment centre dispatching your order will your order be deemed potentially lost. In the event of this you can either wait for the courier to investigate and conclude which typically takes 21 days or alternatively you can be re-credited with a voucher code. The voucher code will have no expiry date, thus allowing you to re-order when suits you best.
11. You agree that all queries relating to your order will be raised no later than 10 days after receipt. Any query's received outside of this time will potentially be rejected
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.